Did you know?
- Physical Activity helps people to manage stress, back pain, weight and medical conditions- all which may lead to absenteeism and loss of production.
- Physically active employees take as an example 27% fewer days sick leave, which equates to over 2 days improved attendance and an approximate saving of £135 per employee per year.
- Employees engaged in physical activity initiatives have reported greater enjoyment of their work, increased concentration and mental alertness and improved cooperation and rapport with colleagues.
- Active people report less illness and recover more quickly from illness they do get.
- Research in Scotland shows that, following the individual work performance can be improved by between 4% and 15% when people are engaged in regular exercise.
- Studies show that, following the introduction of an onsite fitness programme, staff turnover was reduced by between 8% and 13%
Corporate Team Building :
Half or full day sessions specifically designed around your companies needs and requests. Team building days are designed with one thing in mind to bring your team together and to create more of a bond in the work place that will increase productivity and create a better environment to work in. Specific key tasks and exercises will encourage colleagues to work together, communicate and build trust with one another. We cover just about the whole North East including Sunderland, South Shields, County Durham and Newcastle. Contact us now for further details
Pinch an Inch have many disciplines in childrens health and fitness which include, kids fitness sessions, kids circuits, games, gymnastics, kids bootcamp and much more. We work with all age ranges from 4+, whether it be for PE lessons in primary, junior or secondary school, childrens parties or even youth offenders. For further information or to find out how Pinch an Inch can help you or your organisation. Please feel free to contact us for further details.